We are an award-winning Los Angeles personal injury law firm that represents victims of motor vehicle accidents. We are 100% committed to helping our clients overcome the hardships that are often associated with being injured in an accident.
In an effort to inspire change, our legal team is excited to offer a scholarship to a deserving student looking to make a positive impact in his or her community.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be currently enrolled or accepted to a university or college for the 2023 school year
- Be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be a U.S. citizen
How To Apply
- Write an essay on the following prompt. Your essay must be uploaded in PDF format. and must be a minimum of 1,200 words.
- Include an official copy of your transcript.
- Fill out our simple application form at the bottom of this where you will upload your essay and transcript. Both documents MUST be uploaded in PDF format.
- Be creative! Show your personality and passion in your essay.
Who or what influenced your academic pursuits, and how do you plan to make a positive impact in your community after graduating?
Applications must be submitted by 12:00 AM on December 31, 2023. The winning applicant will be notified via email by January 15, 2024.
Scholarship amount: $1,000
How will applications be reviewed? Our team at Angeleno Accident Lawyers will carefully review each application and choose the student who best answers the essay prompt. We will list the winner on this page after the deadline date. Submissions must be in PDF format with an official transcript attached to be considered.
Get Help Now
Our personal injury lawyers understand the uniqueness of your case. With our expertise, years of experience, and our zeal to defend your rights against insurance companies and the negligent party, you have a chance to claim what's owed to you.
Contact us today for a free consultation, and let us review your personal injury claim.